Animation widget colors control

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
Mango

==GOOGLE TRANSLATE SAYS==

Good morning,
It is by far I use Qlc +, it is an essential tool for my work.
Very intuitive, I have always found it very good even though I have always found it limited in certain functions.
One of these concerns the color control inside the "New Animation" tool.
It would be nice to insert a new function that allows you to start a color gamut on which to apply the various presets, so that you can apply a random color change otherwise manually. It would be great to connect this feature with a "color preset" button such as those already existing for "Start Color" and "End Color".

Thank you for your commitment, yours is a project that I will continue to follow and support.
Sincerely.
James

---- italian

Buongiorno,
è da molto che uso Qlc+, è uno strumento essenziale per il mio lavoro.
Molto intuitivo, mi sono sempre trovato molto bene anche se l'ho sempre trovato ancora limitato in certe funzioni.
Una di queste riguarda il controllo dei colori dentro allo strumento "New Animation".
Sarebbe bello inserire una nuova funzione che permetta di avviare un gioco di sfumature di colori su cui applicare i vari preset, così da applicarvi un cambio casuale di colore altrimenti fatto manualmente. Ottimo sarebbe collegare questa funzione con un pulsante "preset colore" come quelli già esistenti per "Start Color" ed "End Color".

Ringrazio per il vostro impegno, il vostro è un progetto che continuerò a seguire e a sostenere.
Cordialmente.
Giacomo
mcallegari

You might want to study a bit the RGB Matrix blend modes: http://www.qlcplus.org/docs/rgbmatrixeditor.html