chaser function with sustain

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
Mihai Andrei

Hello
I'd like to have a de chaser effect with the sustain ... and that means: I create a chaser with single mode do a fade in of 1 second, retained until it release the button ... and fade out of another second ... and can ?
so that when I light people (effeto blinder) with the LEDs they are not lit istantanemante! but gently .. I want to avoid using the fader and the best solution
GGGss

Make use of a button in flash mode ... As long as you hold it down, the scene will play. If you release it it stops playing.
Only thing I'm not sure of is if fade-in fade-out timings are respected. Should test this to be sure... I guess yes
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Mihai Andrei

Already tried .. it does not work.
http://youtu.be/UeCm-sRDLTs
djmg

I agree, a function like GGGss said. Right now, the fade in/out times on that scene are not honored when you use a virtual console button set to "flash"...
I am wondering if the ability to "flash" a chaser or other function would be possible as well. So say i have a chaser that multi-strobes my fixtures, I would like to be able to trigger that momentarily, instead of having to hit the button to turn it on, then again to turn it off.
mdmayfield

This can be accomplished through the use of a "fake" universe and the Loopback feature. Please see the attachment for how to do this - you'll need to place the Loopback-ExtraPushes.qxi file in your InputProfiles folder (see question #5 here.)

(Note: Don't worry about a feedback loop. The Inputs on QLC+ universes are general inputs, and all are routed to the Virtual Console. This is simply a convenient way to add the necessary connection from the "fake" universe to the Virtual Console.)
Attachments
Fade flashes.zip
(1.74 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
OddSocks

That is very nice sir. ( tips hat )
Mihai Andrei

Perfect..
What I needed.
Thanks so much
https://youtu.be/wlY8CIZacMc