Danish translation

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
asm

Any need for a Danish translation?
janosvitok

New translations are always welcome. That being said, I don't have any clue how many (potential?) Danish users are there.

If you decide to start, let us know and somebody will prepare the base for translation for you.

I can't tell you how long does it take to produce new translation. Santiago contributed Calatan translation 5 days after Massimo created stubs for him... I don't know if he slept at all during that time! :)
See: https://github.com/mcallegari/qlcplus/c ... caf4b5e54e
asm

I will think about it :-)
If anybody (more than one) says they are from Denmark and they like to have a Danish translation, then i will do it :-)

I am trying to get more Danish people to use you wery good program. Thumbs up from me and keep up the good work.
sbenejam

Hi all,
If I remember correctly I did the translation on a weekend. With the help of the Spanish translation that already existed. I am bilingual Catalan/Spanish. ;-)
janosvitok wrote:New translations are always welcome. That being said, I don't have any clue how many (potential?) Danish users are there.

If you decide to start, let us know and somebody will prepare the base for translation for you.

I can't tell you how long does it take to produce new translation. Santiago contributed Calatan translation 5 days after Massimo created stubs for him... I don't know if he slept at all during that time! :)
See: https://github.com/mcallegari/qlcplus/c ... caf4b5e54e