Inclusion of ZoomR16 InputProfile

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
benste

As requested in another thread i would like to contribute my input profile that was created for a zoom R16 controller.
The file is attached, i'm happy to support with any adjustments needed to include this into the core part of the SW.
All i would need is your decision if this would be beneficial to the project and whether it meets your quality standards.
If i understand the project correctly it would be included in https://github.com/mcallegari/qlcplus/t ... utprofiles so if helpful i could create you a pull request too.
Attachments
Zoom-R16.qxi
(4.38 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
janosvitok

Benedict,

I've committed your input profile to git. Thanks for it! I can't verify it since I don't have the device, nevertheless it looks similar enough to my BCF2000 in Mackie control mode.
What I'm not sure if the device supports any feedback -- does it have any controllable LEDs?
Is the protocol somewhere documented or did you create it by using the learn function?

Jano
benste

Hi Janos, thanks for your commit.
Unfortunately the device does not support Feedback.
As commented before we've checked the profile, however there was the limitation with the spinwheel - which therefore has not been added to the profile.
BryanGuitariste

Hi thanks you for your work.
I have a Zoom R24 (updated version of the R16) but I can not use the fader 2 to 9 and all knobs. Only buttons and the first fader are working, this is strange and I did not understand why. Did I need to setup something before to make the R24 working properly ?
I have created a tchat here about my problem : viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14443