New Eurolite DMX Interfaces

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
SteinigkeShowtechnic

I would like to introduce to you our new DMX interfaces. (for example http://eshop.steinigke.de/eurolite-freedmx/ ) But i didnt found any Email adress. :(

It would be very nice if there is a possibility for you to implement our devices into your own software library. In return we would add your software into our product reference list.

Please let us know if you are interested in this kind of partnership.

I`m looking forward for your answer!

With best regards

Markus Büttner

Steinigke Showtechnic GmbH (www.steinigke.com)
janosvitok

I read the manual of the device. What kind of protocol does it speak? What would be needed to implement support?
I'd expect that it speaks ArtNet or sACN, but neither is mentioned in the manual/catalog.

Jano
mcallegari

Hello Markus, thanks for your message.
I am indeed interested in supporting the Eurolite products with QLC+.
We've had numerous requests to support the USB DMX512 PRO interface and a user kindly submitted some code to make it work. Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure it works on all the OSes supported by QLC+, so sometimes users are disappointed.

To properly support a device and test it on Linux, Windows and OSX, I need to physically have the product in my hands, so when a new QLC+ version is released I can double check with the devices I have.

So what is required for this partnership to work is:
- a sample of each product you wish to be supported by QLC+ sent to me
- the programming/protocol specifications needed to make each device to work

Please let me know if this is OK for you, and then I'll send you a private message and we can move this conversation via emails.

Regards,
Massimo