I think some suggestions that can help improve the user experience

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
andres robles

qlc plus first say that is as capable as any other free software or not free to perform almost any design or show, you just have to be clear you want to make and use the tools available.
in actual use most often do not have sufficient time to record the show as you would like, nor in all the places you use the same heads or design, imagine having four hours to assemble 20 heads of different brands, which does not know neither the manufacturer, structures, wiring ...... perhaps, after finishing the installation of lighting, you have 1 hour or two, to create libraries, insert spot, create groups, hop a virtual console (believe me template workspace and prestablecida to go faster) create scenes, one to one, assign buttons scenes in this sense ...... I love Avolites for the speed to record a show, for example, if I want to do a chase where the first step is red, at 2 spot, and the third turns blue and acl adds to the whole scene for each scene to create, you have to start from scratch with qlc, (what I mean), I'll record first step adds fixtures, creates scene, ready, 2 step, added back fixtures, re-created scene, adds what is missing to complete 2 step, ready, new step, to start serious ..... 0 interesting power generating steps and go go writing them on the fly, and when you finish that cue, clear a button and go for two ... or fx cue, it would also be interesting to create fx with light on, or you can create your own fx and save your preset fx (not if you can) and well, to loop the loop (in speed programming show) would be interesting, that adding fixtures, qlc be able to auto create channel groups, or ask if you want to auto create them ... (more time would save you), as said earlier, qlc is perfectly usable and extremely capable and versatile, plus intuitive, but I think work on these aspects become more attractive to qlc ..... it already .....
with the sole purpose of giving constructive ideas. Congratulations to all the team that makes the development of qlc .....
pipolino419

;)