Modify intensity levels in collections and chasers/cue lists

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
bleurose

In recent shows, I have created a collection of fixture looks (using scenes) with the various colors I want for the fixtures. A simple example would be an LED RGB fixture with a set of scenes like LED Blue, LED Green, LED Red, LED Magenta. Then I have created a number of intensity looks (again using scenes) like LED 25%, LED 50%, LED 75% and LED 100%. I then create collections like LED Blue @ 25, LED Blue @ 50, etc for the various level "looks" I want. If I was going to be using these on buttons, I could just set the intensity on the buttons. But I want to use these in a chaser because ultimately I want them to be in a cue list. So I end up with lots of collection "scenes" to handle the different combinations.

It would be awesome if there was an intensity adustment for a scene in a collection (for each different scene added to the collection) as well as an overall intensity adjustment. That way, I wouldn't need all these extraneous intensity scenes to combine with the colors (or other parameters) in collections.

It would also permit me to adjust the intensity of the scenes in each different collection without any reference to the original scenes (which now wouldn't need any intensity settings at all).

This would be even more awesome if it could also be done on chaser steps (i.e., set the level for each step) so that you could adjust the overall level of a step in the chaser. There are lots of times I want to use the same exact "look" but with slightly different levels within a show. Now that requires creating new scenes or collections for each variation, whereas if the chaser/cue list had a level per step option, I could just include the basic look and adjust the level in the cue list.

This may be a very "theater-centric" thing but that is what I use QLC+ for and this is one big weakness for me.