Forum updates

A place where updates of QLC+ activities and technical articles are posted as if it was a blog
mcallegari

I know, you would like to read more interesting stories, but still, these forums are an important part of the QLC+ project.

Recently (some of you might have seen a ton of PHP errors last sunday :joy:) I have updated phpBB to version 3.2.0.
Why ? Because I am a nerd and I always need the latest version of everything ! J/K

Matter of facts, the previous black-ish theme got completely broken, so basically I had to manually port it to the new phpBB version.
After some hours I came up with this style, which looks quite neat to me.
I especially like the quote blocks which are more compact now, so reading a long thread consumes less mouse wheel :mouse:
Also, we can finally use Emoji !! Apart from the 90s style icons on the right, you can enter cheat codes of emoji icons.

So, what do you think of the new theme ? Is it comfortable enough or is there something you would like to be changed ?

@moderators I'd like to hear your opinions too, regarding our secret sections :smiling_imp:
GGGss

I like it - and since I'm reading along all posts I had to search for the 'new posts' URL...
Found it under the Quick Links.

Nice job and sorry to hear that you had to rebuild all style-related.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Deece

Looks really good.
I think it's a good improvement, ty.