Feature request DMX input value range

dj fonic

Hi,

If there is already settings to do what I'm requesting please just point me in the correct place.

Is it possible to improve the input control options for use with DMX input in the virtual console and generally though out Qlc when DMX input is an option?

I understand you can only set a DMX input universe and channel.

Is there any chance of adding a DMX active range to all DMX input setup? So the function or level would switch on at the range set on the DMX channel. eg Range set 10-50 channel 1, switches the function on when the DMX input value on channel 1 is input between 10-50 and off outside this range.

Also needed is a tick box ( If DMX input value = 0% reset all DMX channels LTP & HTP contained in the function to 0%).

Virtual console - With buttons any chance of adding a tick box (toggle on/off by DMX input)? At the moment moving a DMX slider on a desk to 5% switches the button on, then if the slider is moved up to 100% the button randomly switches on/off.
To over come the randomness I have to set the channel to 5% in a scene and flash the scene on the desk (channel at a max of 5%), one flash for on and a second for off.

With out any way to set the DMX input range the rest of the slider is un useable for controlling any other function.

With DMX input ranges set at different levels on different functions, but all using the same DMX channel, one DMX input channel slider could control several functions.

Cue lists - As they work now, setting an input to the play button works the same way as with buttons in the virtual console. So again a tick box (toggle on/off by DMX input) would improve stopping and start running cue lists.

Cue list Step button - Setting an input to the forward step button as it works now also starts the cue list running as if play button has been pressed. For improved DMX control please add a tick box ( disengage play from step button ).
This will also be an advantage to users that use Audio triggers with cue lists, as it seams from reading the manual this type of cue list would run all the time when ever there is an audio present as the audio trigger presses the step button.

I hope I have explained my request and why this would improve DMX input.

Fingers crossed for improvements
Regards
Alex