Needing some help - display picture from iPhone to LED device

tfrenz

Folks: I am new to artnet and dmx software. I need help in finding software that will create the dmx or artnet files to send to my LED device. My device is connected to my phone via wifi and it has a dmx controller that will accept inputs. Manually I can make a dmx file and put it on the memory card and display it on the LED device.

What I want to be able to do is create a series of dmx files that I can send from my iPhone to the controller. I want a iPhone app that will display my files on the device.....any suggestions would be helpful. I can be reached at thomasfrenz@gmail.com. Thank you. Tom
mcallegari

So basically you're asking us to develop a custom iOS application for an unknown device of which you didn't even say the name.

And what does it all have to do with QLC+ ?
tfrenz

mcallegari wrote:So basically you're asking us to develop a custom iOS application for an unknown device of which you didn't even say the name.

And what does it all have to do with QLC+ ?
So thanks for being so kind to a newbie ....
You can tell I am looking for some help .

QLC+ Looked like a method to make it work for me. So let me try this again. Maybe I just need to hire one of you guys for help. This is what I was actually asking.
1. Is there software that will display a picture from a iPhone onto a LED device...
2. Is there software that will generate the art net code that can then be used to display on the LED device.
mcallegari

tfrenz wrote:So thanks for being so kind to a newbie ....
You can tell I am looking for some help .
I can tell you posted a totally incomplete request into the development section which is dedicated to QLC+ developments.
tfrenz wrote:QLC+ Looked like a method to make it work for me. So let me try this again. Maybe I just need to hire one of you guys for help.
QLC+ doesn't run on iOS. Do you realize that ?
tfrenz wrote:This is what I was actually asking.
1. Is there software that will display a picture from a iPhone onto a LED device...
2. Is there software that will generate the art net code that can then be used to display on the LED device.
Again "the LED device" means absolutely nothing. There are like a million of LED devices on the market.
If you are so kind to tell us what the heck is this "LED device" then we can continue this discussion, otherwise I'm not going to waste any more of my time into this.
boxy

I have read this post several times hoping there is something lost in translation...

Unfortunately I still have no idea what the guy wants. I would suggest connecting an LED across the iphone battery terminals but you can't access the battery without taking the phone apart.