QLC+ and different resolution screens

Buzz

Hi,

I work with QLC+ since a year and I've to say it's great and easy to use. I use it for concerts in a bar with a few projectors.

Since I work with a friend, we have a common programm witch includes a virtual consoles.

Our problem is that our computers does not have the same resolutions and its hard to use a virtual console made from a computer with HD screen on a computer with a lesser resolution screen.

I wondered if it would be possible to make the size of the buttons and faders in a relative way rather than in an absolute one. I'm not sure it's the right way to explain it but the goal would be that the size of a fader would be determine by a percentage of the screen rather than a number of pixels. If it was the case, the virtual console would look the same on the two screens.

I'm not sure if it is understundable.

Thanks ahead for the help,

Buzz.

PS : Sorry for my english...
volmar

I don't know why but it really works on OSX but not on Windows.

I created a virtual console on my old notebook (1280x800) and then made it run on a 15" retina Macbook Pro.
You see the resolution is still low (the captions on buttons for example) but the virtual console extend over all the screen.

On my Surface Pro 3 instead, it remains 1280x800 so I see a really small virtual console on the center of the screen.

Can I fix this? Or can be fixed by programmers?