Issue on mapping Akai APC40

Matteo Portaluppi

Hi,
i have some problem with the channel number and midi signal of my Akai Apc40.
I'll explain, some midi channel number, when i press the physical button on the controller, are for example 186-187-188 ecc but the other is 4273-4274-12296 ecc, in this last case when i press the button on akai the midi signal is no recognized by Qlc+ but if i test the controller with MidiOX it's all ok.

can someone help me?
Attachments
Cattura.PNG
Cattura.PNG (58.83 KiB) Viewed 1675 times
Alessandro Grechi

Hi,
Probably your channels are different from the ones in the default profile. You can create a new profile if you want, but your APC40 should be working also with a wrong channel name...
Diego Quintanilla

Hi , I'm from Argentina , sorry for my English , I have the same problem with an Akai APC20 , I can not create a new profile ,¿can someone help me?
mcallegari

Diego Quintanilla wrote:Hi , I'm from Argentina , sorry for my English , I have the same problem with an Akai APC20 , I can not create a new profile ,¿can someone help me?
Out of this topic: you posted this question 4 times on every forum. I'm warning you. Keep on acting like this and I'll ban you from the forum.
Such a useless behaviour.
janosvitok

Those large numbers mean midi channel > 1, see online help.
For apc to work, you need to set midi channel to 1-16 in the midi plugin settings.