Donation without Paypal

simu73

Hi Massimo

(I didnt really know in which category to post this, hope it's o.k. here)

Yet a while ago I had a well paid job using QLC+. Therefore I would like to donate a little something to you / the project.
The problem is, that I dont use Paypal nor have a cedit card. Any alternative possibility to send some money?

In my experience international SEPA-payments dirrectly from ane (bank-)accout to another are simple, efficient and usually without fees. The negative part about it is that you would have to reveal personal data (e.g. via PM) like the IBAN number and the corresponding account owners name and adress. But maybe you still have another idea?

Thanks and greetings. Simon.

P.S. I'm often offline and slow at writing. Answers from my side might take a while (sometimes a few days).
Using the latest available release of QLC+ (QT5) via the Linux automated builds .
Enttec DMX USB Pro Mk2 - ELC SideKick fader 10 / Behringer BCF 2000
Lubuntu core 14.04 on a Thinkpad T400 (Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 @ 2.4 GHz; 2 GB Ram)
mcallegari

Hi Simon, thanks for your generosity but at the moment the only way to donate to the project is via PayPal.

Maybe a friend of yours with a PP account can help you, otherwise, it's OK. I don't do this for money.