Q Light Controller Plus - User Documentation
Virtual Console Solo Frame
A Solo Frame is almost exactly the same kind of a container as a normal
Frame in that can hold various widgets and other frames
inside. However, the difference with Solo Frame is that it treats any
Buttons inside it differently by allowing
only one button to be enabled at a time. For example, consider you have
Button A and Button B inside a Solo Frame with Button A
currently enabled. Next, you click button Button B which automatically
results in Button A being released, leaving now only Button B
Solo Frames can be configured with the properties
button found in the toolbar or
by double clicking the solo frame itself.
Other than the standard styling & placement options,
Solo Frames have every frame additional options:
And one other specific option:
- Frame name: Allow you to assign an arbitrary label to the Solo Frame. This will be displayed
only when the "Show header" option is enabled (see below).
- Accept child widgets: Allows you to add widgets to the Solo Frame.
- Allow resizing: Allow the Solo Frame height and width to be changed.
- Show header: Display a useful header composed of a button and a label. The button allows
you to expand/collapse the Solo Frame, which can save a lot of Virtual Console space. The label
will display the name of the Frame.
- Mix sliders in playback mode: When this option is enabled,
the sliders in playback mode are allowed to be enabled
at the same time. When moving a slider up, instead of instantly cancelling the other running
sliders, it will fade them out at the same speed you are fading it up.
Version: 4.10.5 Last update: 2016-12-03 18:23:38 +0100