Q Light Controller Plus - User Documentation
Sound Control Tutorial
This tutorial covers how to set up sound control for chasers.
- In Function Manager, create
set steps to have infinite hold time
- In the Virtual Console,
create cue list
for that chaser
- Add audio triggers
- In the audio trigger properties: choose proper frequency band (or use volume band), set type to
VC Widget and select your
cue list. Audio trigger will press
"next" button on the cuelist.
- now adjust parameters:
- enable threshold - when the volume goes over enable threshold, the button will be pushed.
- disable threshold - when the button is pushed, it won't be pushed again before the volume goes
below this level. This is so that the button is pushed only once per beat
- divisor - the button will be pushed every x-th beat - when you want to advance the chaser
every other beat, put here 2, every 4-th beat - put 4, etc.
- close properties, start Operate mode, enable audiotriggers and that's it.
The whole process is described in this video.
Audio Trigger widget offers more ways of sound control. For details, see the description.
Version: 4.11.0 Last update: 2017-06-24 14:15:59 +0200