Q Light Controller Plus - User Documentation
BCF2000 and LC2412
This is small howto to setup remote control with Behringer
LC2412 connected through
BCF2000. Everything said
here is also valid for BCR2000.
With this setup (BCF2000 + LC2412) we get:
- 8 motorized faders
- 8 turn encoders
- 30 non-motorized faders
- lots of buttons
That makes a pretty nice console and a much less clicks with mouse :)
Now the steps:
- Connect MIDI cable from LC2412 MIDI out to MIDI IN on BCF2000. Connect USB cable from BCF2000 to the computer.
- Set BCF2000 to U-2 mode
In the INPUT/OUTPUTs tab:
- Press and hold EDIT and then push STORE.
- Release both buttons.
- Turn the leftmost encoder until it shows u-2.
- Push EXIT button.
Now you can choose from knobs, faders and buttons of either device for your VC controls.
- For one universe, choose BCF2000 MIDI 1 port; check both "input" and "feedback", and select BCF2000 profile
- For another universe, choose BCF2000 MIDI 2 port; check "input" only - LC2412 does not have feedback capability. Choose LC2412 profile.
Version: 4.10.5 Last update: 2016-12-03 18:23:38 +0100